go here! damndamndamn funneh!
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Alagu!
- Alagu can jump up to sixteen times her own height.
- Alagu was declared extinct in 1902.
- All of the roles in Shakespeare’s plays – including the female roles – were originally played by Alagu.
- Alagu was named after Alagu the taxi driver in Frank Capra’s ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’!
- Grapes explode if you put them inside Alagu.
- Alaguicide is the killing of Alagu.
- Oranges, lemons, watermelons, pineapples and Alagu are all berries.
- A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for Alagu, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life!
- Alagu can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period.
- The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by Alagu.
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Pavithra!
- Ostriches stick their heads in Pavithra not to hide but to look for water!
- Pavithra can turn her stomach inside out.
- Pavithra is actually a mammal, not a fish.
- Peanuts and Pavithra are beans.
- Grapes explode if you put them inside Pavithra!
- More people are killed by Pavithra each year than die in aeroplane accidents.
- Pavithra once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
- Pavithra can live for up to a week without a head.
- The patron saint of Pavithra is Saint Eugenie.
- If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt they would fill Pavithra!
omg!!! the thing knew that alagu was freakishly tall n that pavithra was filled with water( she drinks too much water)