Why I Initially Didn’t Use Twitter:
- People are always bitching and raging and saying mean things on impulse. While I agree that Twitter does make it easier to say mean things, there’s no reason in blaming the medium. It shows the true side of people, and as much as you might not want to see it, I think its important that you should. And now that I have started to properly hate school, I feel like I understand all of this bitching and raging.
- Mundane details about people. I realised that i really don’t mind reading about the mundane details about my friends. I also realised that i used to follow people i don’t care about, hence all their mundane tweets irritated me. SO I CLEANSED MY FOLLOWING LIST.
- I feel awkward. Idk, When I am tweeting (not replying to mentions) I feel so awkward cause I feel like I am talking to myself ): but maybe I should get used to it.
- I have so few followers LOL. I feel damn lame hahahahahha.
- No idea how to use it. Okay, you guys really have no clue how confusing twitter can be to people who don’t regularly use it. I just learnt how to quote a tweet 2 days ago.
Why I’m Going To Start Tweeting
- Its a way for me to keep up with my friends and all the goings-on. Everyone’s always like “OMG DID YOU SEE WHAT ___ POSTED ON TWITTER YESTERDAY??” and I’m like “…no ):”
- Its actually quite funny. You have to follow the right people.
- Its a good platform to show love and concern. Like when you’re sad, all your friends will make you feel better (in like 2 minutes max), and its so easy to show that you care about someone, when they need it the most.
- I always have something to say about everything. Why should my friends be exempt from my annoying need to comment on everything?
- I feel like tweeting will make me a more independent person. Cause I won’t need to be talking to an actual person all the time, so it won’t make me so crazy when I don’t have anyone to talk to.