This can be seen as a sequel to my previous post on stupid tumblr girls. Another one came on my dashboard (looks like the world really is full of them)
- When a guy calls you, he wants to be with you. What if he called to tell you that he’s engaged? Or that he’s gay?
- When a guy is quiet, he’s listening to you. Maybe he’s sleeping. Maybe he’s playing Counter Strike. Maybe he’s knitting IDK.
- When a guy is not arguing, he realises he’s wrong. There is a high possibility that he’s just like “What is the crazy bitch on about now? It doesn’t even matter. I wonder what’s for lunch…”
- When a guy says, “I’m fine,” after a few minutes, he means it. What if it’s a pause like “Is this the time to tell her I fell out of love with her 8 years ago and am now in an affair with her best friend? Nah. I’m fine baby”
- When a guy stares at you, he wishes you would care about him and wonders if you do too. Maybe he’s confused by the proportions of your face. Maybe he suddenly realised that you look like the Pringles dude.
- When you’re laying your head on a guy’s chest, he has the world. No, he just has your head on his chest.
- When a guy calls you every day, he is in love. MAYBE NOBODY ELSE WANTS TO TALK TO HIM. Which means there is probably something wrong with him and you should cease all contact immediately. Or maybe you give good advice. OR MAYBE HE JUST THINKS YOU ARE A GOOD FRIEND IS THAT REALLY OUT OF THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY?!
- When a guy says he can’t live without you, he’s with you till you’re done. Awh honey, I’m sorry to break this to you, but people lie. He might have been caught up in the whirlwind of love, or maybe he just wanted another notch on his bedpost.
- When a guy says, “I miss you,” he misses you more that you could have ever missed him or anything else. This makes me MAD. Why does any emotional declaration from a boy mean more than one from a girl?! I mean sure he may mean it, but that doesn’t mean your emotions mean any less! That doesn’t mean you don’t miss him as much. And are you seriously telling me that this is more intense than any kind of loss you would ever face? How about if your best friend died from cancer? Will missing her be the same as 3 stupid words that some insignificant person whispered to you over the phone after 5 days of knowing each other? Please. IS THIS REALLY THE MESSAGE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PASS ON TO IMPRESSIONABLE YOUTH?!!?!?!?!?
Once again this is me being crazy, please don’t be offended by my crap. I swear these girls just drive me nuts because they just put stupid meaningless sweeping statements everywhere and frustrate me. I wish boys would post something idiotic like this so I can rant about girls too sigh.