So I have the house all to myself after ages and ages and that means… TIME TO SING OBNOXIOUSLY LOUDLY TO BAD SONGS. Other than that, I feel six years old with all the advice my family gave me:
- Mum: Don’t go downstairs to buy food! Order instead, it’s safer!
- Bro: Don’t order from McDonald’s, the Indian guys all flirt with you on the phone. Order Pastamania.
- Dad: Don’t open the gate when he comes. Just try and squeeze the bag through the openings in the gate.
- Bro: Don’t let them know you are home alone! Blast music so it sounds like you are having a party or something!
LOL they obviously don’t see the gaps in their arguments I mean:
- Definitely, let me inform some random guy of my address, that is much safer than going down to the hawker centre.
- LOL let’s just say that when they see me in my pyjamas, they’ll be disappointed more than encouraged.
- … this isn’t even possible so I’m not sure what to say.
- Why would I order for one person if I’m having a party? Party of one I suppose LOL RAISE THE ROOF.
Still, it’s nice to see that they care and feel young after having to make frightening decisions for the future recently.